The Q500 is a powerful ultrasonic processor featuring programmable operation and a digital display of operating parameters. Popular applications include nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell lysis and homogenization.
Adjustable pulse On and Off times can be programmed from 1 second to 1 minute. Total programming has a maximum setting of 10 hours. A wide variety of probes and accessories are available to handle virtually any application.
Part #Q500 includes a standard ½” diameter probe with replaceable tip (#4220). A variety of probe/horn options are available and the system can be purchased without the standard probe by selecting #Q500A.
Please note: the stand is sold separately.
- Accessories Category http://www.sonicator.com/27-for-q500
- Power Rating 500 watts
- Frequency 20 kHz
- Programmable Timer 10 hours
- Adjustable Pulse On/Off 1 second to 1 minute
- Dimensions 8″ W x 15.25″ L x 8.5″ H
- Voltage 110V, 50/60Hz
- * 220V not available online, contact us for local distributor.
Digital amplitude / intensity control
Elapsed time indicator
Display of wattage and joules