The Q125 is a microprocessor based, programmable ultrasonic processor. Features include pulse mode and a digital display of both wattage and joules.
The unit is effective for standard cell disruption, DNA/RNA shearing, homogenization and many other applications. The Q125 is ideal for small samples and for customers that do not plan to scale up to larger volumes in the future. This model offers the same programming and display features as the Q500 unit.
Part #Q125 includes a standard 1/8” diameter probe (#4422). A variety of probe/horn options are available and the system can be purchased without the standard probe by selecting #Q125A.
Please note: the stand is sold separately.
- Accessories Category http://www.sonicator.com/28-for-q125
- Power Rating 125 watts
- Frequency 20 kHz
- Programmable Timer 10 hours
- Adjustable Pulse On/Off 1 second to 1 minute
- Dimensions 8″ W x 13.75″ L x 5.75″ H
- Voltage 110V, 50/60Hz
- * 220V not available online, contact us for local distributor.
Digital amplitude / intensity control
Elapsed time indicator
Display of wattage and joules