As a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of ultrasonic liquid processors for over 40 years, Qsonica produces some of the most powerful and technologically advanced ultrasonic devices currently on the market. All our products are proudly manufactured in the USA at our corporate headquarters in Newtown, CT.
As the applications for ultrasonic liquid processors have grown dramatically over the last 4 decades, so has our company and, as a result, Qsonica is often looking to expand its talent pool with skilled and experienced individuals.
Qsonica is an equal opportunity employer, and we offer a full benefits program along with profit sharing and 401K plans.
Current job openings, if available, are listed below with accompanying information. We also accept resumes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your contact information. Please be advised that due to the volume of mail received, not all submissions will receive a response.
Thank you for your interest.
We are currently looking for employees to join our Machinist team in Qsonica's Newtown, CT headquarters and manufacturing facility. Applicants should have the following skill sets:
- Independently set up and operate various CNC and manual machine tools such as lathes and milling machines.
- General machining knowledge and capable of verifying the quality of close tolerance work.
- Able to manufacture production parts from drawings as well as some verbal instructions.
- Minimum five years experience and required to have own tools.
- Possess a positive attitude and promote a team approach.