Troubleshooting and Repair Inquiry
If your unit is not functioning properly, please follow these troubleshooting steps.
If the tip is very worn or pitted, replace it and try to operate the unit again. If this does not correct the error, follow the next steps:
- Using the wrench set, detach all threaded connections (converter, probe, etc…)
- Clean all mating surfaces and threading. Use a cotton swab with isopropyl alcohol and let them air dry.
- Re-attach tightly using the wrench set.
- Re-test the unit in water.
- If a microtip is not working properly, remove it and test with the standard probe only.
If these steps do not solve the issue, please submit a repair inquiry below: * Required field